[horde] setup.php

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Tue Feb 17 08:07:10 PST 2004

Hi folks,

I thought I sent this message earlier but I don't seem to have gotten my copy on
the list so I am sending it again.  Please ignore it if my first one comes
through.

Just wondering what the status of setup.php in the horde/scripts dir is, does it
work @ all?  I have tried it with differing recent versions of CVS over the
past few weeks with varying errors (the errors change with the different CVS
cuts).  Anybody had any joy using it at all?  It would be nice to speed up the
"get the latest CVS in place" process as well as mitigate the possibility of
introducing human error into the equations.

Why I am at it, does anybody have a quick method of updating horde and a set of
apps on a fairly stock standard setup, mysql, courier-imap - both on localhost
(although I use hordeDATE for the database name) ?

Oh - almost forgot - currently (well yesterday) setup.php gives what is below,

Cheers,

Kent.

 ./setup.php

Warning: main(Horde.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line
36

Warning: main(Horde/Registry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line 37

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Registry.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line
37

Warning: main(Horde/Browser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line 41

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Browser.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line
41

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'browser' in
/var/www/horde20040216/lib/core.php on line 45