[horde] Call to undefined function: hascapability()

Vilius Sumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Feb 17 05:56:55 PST 2004

Hi,

i decided to switch my horde autentification from IMAP to CYRSQL. So i
reconfigured horde, and went to horde main page. And it shows blank page, with
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hascapability()
in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Auth.php on line 449

Searched for mailing list for this, found couple questions but no answers.

I checked twice. Auth object configuration is correct. And Cyrus sql backend
is working properly because i can login and change accounts throuth web-
cyradm. So I think cyrsql driver became broken with recent big cvs changes.

Using 2004-02-17 CVS version.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Sumskas