[horde] session problem

jason at freemotion.bb jason at freemotion.bb
Wed Feb 18 14:25:01 PST 2004

ok i set that to false but now the session time that people are getting is
kinda short!! i have increased the session time out to ... welll...... a lot,
and tryed it at 0 also, this dos not seem to make a differance when you are in
imp, it says leave it at 0 for no time out or untill the browser is closed.
this is not happening because i still get loged out on long periods of
inactivity.

Other wise many many thanks to every one for this application sweete, :)
it is the best i have seen so far and the most flexable...

Jason