[horde] About /horde/config/horde.php

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Tue Feb 24 18:07:30 PST 2004

Hello,

1, Are you using Horde under win32 ( Windows enviroment ) ?
2, Do you means api is mssql client tools ?
3, Have you ever try to install horde under Linux / Unix, than the Database
System ( mysql / mssql ) under another OS ( eg : Windows ) ?
If so, how did you control the php program ( Horde ) under Linux ( I found the
language modules can't be use under win32 ) connect to mssql / mysql under
Windows System ( another computer machine )...

Any other idea to me ?

Many thank for your help !

Ed.