[horde] Strange Inclusion Error

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Feb 25 16:03:17 PST 2004

For a couple days now (I wish I could remember) some strange things have been
going on with the refresh of the main page.  Basically I have it set to
refresh
the portal every 5 mins.  Sometimes (it honestly seems very random since I am
connected 24/7) I get the error message below.  The straw that broke the
camel's back was when I tried to click 'Reply' in IMP and a new window spawned
with that error.  Clicking 'Horde' in the nav bar works to refresh it as well.
Is there a setting or something I could have missed? Or could it be a Mozilla
issue?

Any additional information can be provided as well, and I'm running CVS.

Thanks,
Mike

Warning: main(Horde.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php on
line 35

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/smarty:/web/data/vhosts/tempediablos/horde.tempediablos.org/pear')
in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php
on
line 35

Warning: main(Horde/Registry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php on
line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Registry.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/smarty:/web/data/vhosts/tempediablos/horde.tempediablos.org/pear')
in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php
on
line 36

Warning: main(Horde/Browser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php on
line 40

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Browser.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/smarty:/web/data/vhosts/tempediablos/horde.tempediablos.org/pear')
in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php
on
line 40

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'browser' in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php on
line 44