[horde] no Horde.php

trice tobias at aorganise.com
Wed Feb 25 21:29:30 PST 2004

Gee Jeff, you've been so helpful! </sarcasim>
I did jump the gun a little with my post. I did CVS down "framework" and
get this when accessing test.php:
*Warning*: main(Horde.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in */var/www/horde/lib/core.php* on line *35*

*Warning*: main(): Failed opening 'Horde.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
*/var/www/horde/lib/core.php* on line *35

*Any *helpfull* advice appriciated.