[horde] no Horde.php

trice tobias at aorganise.com
Thu Feb 26 06:55:30 PST 2004

Benoit-
Actully I did run it. I fixed the problem, but  now have a new one :(
That problem was due to the permissions on the /usr/share/php files. I
added the www-data user to that directory and files and that fixed it. I
could then login, but when I try to generate a config file on any app, I
get this:
*Parse error*: parse error in */usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php* on line *620*

*Fatal error*: Class configform: Cannot inherit from undefined class
horde_form in */usr/share/php/Horde/Config.php* on line *683*

Any ideas about that?
Many thanks!