[horde] Where do I find a installation guide?

Cecil Westerhof cecilwesterhof at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 28 01:57:37 PST 2004

I installed Horde with SUSE 9.0. I used the MySQL script to genereate
the database and made one user. When I want to login I get:
        Warning: logmessage(Log.php): failed to open stream: Onbekend bestand of map in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 186

        Warning: logmessage(): Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 186

        Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 187

Where can I find what to do?

--
Cecil Westerhof <cecilwesterhof at xs4all.nl>