[horde] Conflicting config files

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Feb 29 06:57:50 PST 2004

L.S.,

Today I'm trying to install horde anew from CVS. I ran into a problem
when creating new config files.

Config files generated by horde itself using the configuration option
from the menu generates files like:

<?php
$conf['server'] = array();
$conf['server']['name'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['server']['port'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'];

The addition of the array declaration is new (it wasn't in my old
configs). This is causing a problem at my system. e.g. the IMP
configuration tries to add some new fields to the server array, but also
does a new declaration of the array. I think the settings already made
are eclipsed by this declaration in the imp config (ran into this with
the accounts module too).

The new config files broke my horde installation until I removed the
array declarations.

Is this something wrong with my settings, or is it a bug?

Kind regards,
Roel Gloudemans