[horde] Adventures in Horde HEAD

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Sun Feb 29 16:49:13 PST 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:21:59 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

>Quoting Steven Stern <subscribed-lists at sterndata.com>:
>
>> Now, horde/test.php is working, but I can't get into IMP. It fails with the
>> messages below. How do I log in as administrator when I can't start the front
>> end at all?
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> Some of IMP's configuration files are missing or unreadable
>> conf.php
>
>You need to either set up one of the simpler Horde Auth drivers (Auth_auto,
>etc.) and run the config from there, or you can run scripts/setup.php to
>generate a base conf.php for IMP that you can customize after logging in.
>
>-chuck

I've set up the "auto" driver and I can login to Horde, but get a 403 when I
try to run http://ciscy/horde/scripts/setup.php.

When I try php setup.php at the command line, it returns

[root at ciscy scripts]# php -q setup.php
Setup is not available through the web interface.[root at ciscy scripts]

Still stuck.
--
   Steve