[horde] LDAP rfc2739.schema problem...

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Mar 1 21:59:36 PST 2004

FWIW, OpenLDAP through major versions 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x have gotten
progressively more strict about both schema definition files, and
actually enforcing schema rules on data it holds.

Since all those attributes are defined as being IA5 Strings,
I suspect that replacing all "caseIgnoreMatch" with "caseIgnoreIA5Match"
will solve the problem.