[horde] weather and metar problem

Ilya mail at krel.org
Wed Mar 3 18:32:42 PST 2004

Mike, it didnt prompt me for anything. But I did got another tip to check
XML_Serializer, which as learned is a dependancy for weather package. I got
Serializer installed and also the packages it depends on, but still no luck.
I also tried to remove the keys but still neither weather no metar appear on my
layout. And no errors at all.