[horde] Problem with pear

Norberto Altalef nalt at ub.edu.ar
Thu Mar 4 14:43:55 PST 2004

Hi Nusa.
I had the same problem than you also with a Debian install.
I tried with an older PEAR version (1.2) but I founded some includes needed
that doesn't exist.
As a testing step I move to a RH 9.0 box with php 4.2 and I horde, imp and
turba are working fine.
I think the right way is upgrade your php.

Regards
Norberto