[horde] Problem with pear

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 5 19:41:00 PST 2004

Quoting Nusa <nusabeach at yahoo.fr>:

> I'm re-installed my server and I'm the same problem :
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_a() in /usr/share/pear/PEAR.php
> on line 244

Upgrade php (preferably) or downgrade pear (only if you can't upgrade php).

> If, I donwgrade pear (pear-1.2), I've an other problem :
>
> Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line
> 186

Install the pear log package as documented in horde/docs/INSTALL.

> Who installed with success horde on a debian 3.0 rc2?

No idea.  But your problems are known, documented problems.  See the
admin faq (http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/) and/or horde/docs/INSTALL
where this is all covered, or just read the recent list postings and
replies which cover most of this.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics