[horde] Patches

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Sun Mar 7 02:06:04 PST 2004

I use customized versions of horde, imp, turba, kronolith, and nag.  I
find the easiest way to upgrade to the latest versions is to apply the
patches and manually fix the *.rej files, versus customizing a version
from scratch each time.  Sometimes patches aren't available for the
newest versions.  For example, currently there is a patch for imp from
v3.2.2 to v3.2.3, but there is no patch available for any of the other
packages for their latest versions.

Can somebody either create those patches and make them available on the
FTP site, or tell me how to create those patches myself?  I'm using
Linux and am not afraid of learning diff.  Thanks.

--Aaron