[horde] Horde 2.2.5: Invalid session key for bottom menu links

Brian Stearns thppt at chiastic.net
Mon Mar 15 09:52:04 PST 2004

I still haven't solved my issue here, so I thought I'd throw out some conf file
tidbits to get a sanity check that I'm doing things properly.  I'm using IMAP
on localhost for authentication, and I'd like IMP to handle login/logout to
prevent multiple logins.

Again, the problem I'm having is that once I've successfully logged into Horde
(which I've set to take me straight to IMP) clicking on any of the buttons on
the bottom menu (for example, Turba) sends me back to the login screen (logging
in again at that point results in another login screen).  This wasn't happening
with Horde 2.2.3/IMP 3.2.3, but showed up when I upgraded to Horde 2.2.5.

Here's lines from the Authentication section of horde/config/horde.php:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();

>From horde/config/registry.php:

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

Shouldn't these lines be sufficient to fully authenticate a user for the
purposes of all Horde modules?  This worked in 2.2.3...

B-