[horde] Horde 2.2.5: Invalid session key for bottom menu links

Brian Stearns thppt at chiastic.net
Mon Mar 15 16:21:56 PST 2004

Ah-HA!  The problem appears to have been the cookie setting.  For those keeping
score at home, I had this in registry.php:

'cookie_path' => '.'

It needed to be set to:

'cookie_path' => '/'

Thanks heaps, Jan.  Excellent software, excellent support.

B-

--
Brian Stearns (thppt at chiastic.net) http://chiastic.net/~thppt/