[horde] imp-question

Innah Mendoza veoroj at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 17 18:38:29 PST 2004

Hello! I'm a newbie with imp. Pls help!

i just installed horde, imp and turba using courier-imap and openldap. I've already configured everything but when i try to login using my account into my imp login, it always says, incorrect username or password eventhough i'm logging in with the correct username and password. What I've seen on the log file:

Mar 18 10:36:03 traxx imapd: Connection, ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1]
Mar 18 10:36:04 traxx imapd: couriertls: connect: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

what this means all about?

Thanks!

Linuxdog