[horde] postfix + mysql and HORDE (again)

Felipe Neuwald felipe at neuwald.biz
Mon Mar 22 15:58:45 PST 2004

Hello gernot,

Em Seg, 2004-03-22 às 18:59, gmk at gmx.at escreveu:
> > Folders under the folder INBOX I can create now perfectly. But there is
> > the problem: To what folder the sent mails go? I don't have one folder
> > called 'Sent' or something like it, and IMP should create it
> > automatically, not?
>
> The sent mails go into the preconfigured folder within your INBOX
>
> So if you want that your mails go into a folder called sent create the folder
> INBOX.sent and configure imp to use this folder in your preferences
> (Identities) for sent mails. If you select create new folder, you have also
> to use the full name.
>
> regards gernot

Thanks for your help.

Now, this is working pretty for me. But I still with problems. Here is
part of my prefs.php:

<cut>

// save a copy of sent messages?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'sent-mail',
// For Exchange server uncomment the line below and delete the line
above
//    'value' => 'Sent Items',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

<cut>

The sent messages are going to the sent-messages folder perfectly. But I
still have to manually add the folder sent-mail. Have a way to create
the folder sent-mail automatically?

Thanks,

--
Felipe Neuwald
felipe at neuwald.biz

"Mi espada desconocerá su funda,
mientras dure el oprobio y la injusticia
que sojuzga a mi pueblo"
Simón Bolívar