[horde] Error with layout.

John Peters om_242 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:07:00 PST 2004

Using the latest and greatest HEAD version of Horde, and the latest of IMP.

The layout doesnt seem to be functioning properly.  I'm not even quite sure
how to ask this, but I'll try.

The Horde framework is not showing anything in its window.  No Inbox
summary, no calendar, nothing.  When I click on "Layout" in the upper-right
corner, I can add modules, I'm guessing.  When I do that, a window comes up
with arrows on it, that I am assuming I can use to move the window about the
screen.   When I click on any of those arrows, I get these errors:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Block/Layout.php on
line 477

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Block/Layout.php on
line 498

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Block/Layout.php on
line 498

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Block/Layout.php:477) in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Block/Layout.php:477) in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

-------

Also, even if I dont click on the windows, and just click 'Save' at the
bottom of the new layout aspect (Like, Mail: Folder Summary), then it no
error comes up.  When I click on the 'Horde' at the top, again, its a blank
slate with just the menus on the right and top.