[horde] HTMLArea and SSL

Gerard Escalante g2 at trini.ca
Mon Mar 29 10:49:11 PST 2004

Hi:

Looks as though a workaround was introduced into HTMLArea CVS about 2
days ago.
Any chance that the horde CVS copy could be updated to reflect these changes?

Thanks!

Gerard Escalante
g2 at trini.ca

----- Message from jan at horde.org --------- Date: Tue, 23 Mar
200416:34:44 +0100 From: Jan Schneider Reply-To: Jan Schneider
Subject: Re: [horde] HTMLArea and SSL To:horde at lists.horde.org

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/documentation.html#bugs_ssl