[horde] Horde and friends from CVS (HEAD) won't generate configuration

John R. Hillman john at ridewide.com
Mon Mar 29 17:34:53 PST 2004

> I found a "red" menu item under the "Auth" tab, now it works!

Hrmm, I wiped out my install, pulled down new CVS and this time it worked
(gave me the 'couldn't write...copy/paste' thing.

Here is the odd part, though.  I had configured Prefs to be server out of
LDAP, but when the conf.php was generated, the

$conf['prefs']['driver']='ldap';

Was fine, but all of the members of the prefs params were show as such:

$conf['prefs']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';

The portal then refused to load anything.  I modified the prefs params lines
to look like this:

$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';

(note: I added the ['params'] part in there)

And Bob's your uncle.  Odd that the autogeneration would leave off the
'params' part, though.  At any rate, it's up.  Now I need to test the basic
install...