[horde] translations for weatherdotcom results

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Mar 31 05:06:25 PST 2004

Would it be possible to make the results from weatherdotcom query
translation-aware?

Example: lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php:221
        $html .= ' ' . _($weather['condition']);

After that the translator could make translation entries like:

#: lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php:221
msgid "Fair"
msgstr "Heiter"
... etc.

I tested it manually and it works. But I don't understand the
translation system with templates, compendiums, xml data etc. good
enough to make a smooth patch...

e.g. How could we make translation.php update recognize this and so on?

Greets,
Daniel