[horde] Menu & Login

David Mytton david at mytton.net
Thu Apr 1 13:44:11 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm brand new to Horde and have just installed it onto my Red Hat (9)
server - v2.2.5. I set up the SQL authentication and preferences system
with my MySQL database. I'm using PHP 4.3.5 and Apache 1.2.39. Next, I
downloaded and installed the latest version of Chora (1.2.1) and got
that working.

When I login, on the summary page, how can I setup the different
columns? Can I display data from the different projects installed into
Horde?

Thanks for your help!
--
Regards,

David Mytton

*e:* david at mytton.net
*w:* http://www.mytton.net

View my portfolio and hire me for custom programming, script
installation or anything else! - http://www.mytton.net