[horde] reagent

Mij mij at bitchx.it
Sat Apr 3 12:40:50 PST 2004

hello list

I'm working on a new horde app I decided to call "Reagent".

Reagent helps tracking projects and users in a development
community. A development community is a community
whose members are developers working on "projects".
Reagent should help gathering, storing and accessing infos
about projects (name, details, logos, members, website etc)
and members (name, contacts, contributed projects, photo etc).
There are thousand other details about that, but I won't bother
the list with them.

The thing is, I run such a piece of community with the precious
help of horde and Chora.

If there's someone interested in further details, or better in helping
reagent's development, please contact me, you're welcome.

bye