[horde] reagent

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 4 20:24:16 PDT 2004

Quoting Mij <mij at bitchx.it>:

> If there's someone interested in further details, or better in helping
> reagent's development, please contact me, you're welcome.

Whether or not you determine that this overlaps Thor or other Horde projects
(some of it sort of sounds like a customized Turba, too), I'd be
curious to see
the code and whatever else you have. Something like this, done with existing
projects or your new app, definitely would be useful as a Horde app.

-chuck