AW: [horde] Can't get horde_HEAD running

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Mon Apr 5 16:27:54 PDT 2004

Quoting dadirtyluk <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>:

> and u did $ php horde/framework/install-packages.php?
>
> i think sometimes my cvs update hung like that and after that
> it worked again...

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've tried it a bunch of times
with the same results.  I'll continue to try, in fact I'm
cvs updating right now.  Hopefully the "spring cleaning"
that I'm in the process of performing will solve the
problem.   I'm currently running with a version from early
morning april 2 with no problems of course the framework is
from the same cvs update.

Thanks again,

ed