[horde] Two Quick ones...

Chris Bowlby chris at hub.org
Tue Apr 6 11:15:54 PDT 2004

Hi Jan,

 Thanks for the info, one last question in relation to the shared
calander, how do I actually connect to it from another account. We've
figured out how to enable it, but we are not certain how we can connect
to it through another account on the system..

--
Chris Bowlby <chris at hub.org>
Hub.Org Networking Services