[horde] PEAR typo

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Apr 7 07:42:09 PDT 2004

HI,

I'm not sure who takes care of Pear but...

On line 449 of Services/Weather/Weatherdotcom.php there is a typo.

tempertureHigh is the name of the variable and it should be
temperatureHigh it's missing the 'a'  This results in the weatherdotcom
component in horde to fail because it uses the correct spelling.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby