[horde] Installing HORDE Question

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:13:09 PDT 2004

PHP's configure script allows you to pass in a directory argument to the
--with-imap flag (i.e. --with-imap=/path/to/c-client/directory).  So once
you point PHP's configure script to the correct location, everything should
work OK.

michael

Michael Slusarz  [slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder