[horde] creating MySql table

Muzaffar Ariff moose at time.net.my
Thu Apr 8 20:57:47 PDT 2004

I've succsesfully install imp with postfix on freebsd. but each time i
log in tis is what i get:

[line 108 of /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

the horde log (/var/log/horde.log) says this:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket 'tmp/mysql.sock'

i've check the net for a solution and it says that /tmp/mysql.sock
means i don't have a SQL table, whereby by running a script will
generate the mysql.sock file. now i've found that the script to
generate the table in:

<path-to horde>/horde/scripts/db/mysql_create.sql.

it says to run the following command:

mysql --user=root --password=<MySQL -root -password> < mysql_create.sql

when i run the above command it showed me this:

Missing name for redirect

i've look all over horde and imap mailing list to create the table but
found nothing on it. so now how do i create a table in SQL for horde.

Muzaffar Ariff
moose at time.net.my