[horde] HORDE 3-ALPHA - Default theme

SkoTOs SkoTOs at teilam.gr
Wed Apr 14 08:39:33 PDT 2004

Hi,
I have just installed horde 3-alpha with imp,turba and kronolith
My question is how to change the default theme.
I want to use "Blue and White" theme as tha default theme.
Users can change then the default theme to whatever they like.

I tried to mv /horde/config/html.php/themes/html-bluewhite.php to
/horde/config/html.php but the result were awful!

I saw this on prefs.php

// UI theme
$_prefs['theme'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Select your color scheme.")

i tried to change the value to 'value' => 'Blue and White',
but... this has no effect.

Then i added
'hook' => true,
to the //UI theme

and changed the theme hook function in hooks.php
but... NO EFFECT.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks