[horde] Installation Query

Michela Rossi 66 michela_rossi66 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 03:13:04 PDT 2004

Wonder if anyone can help. I've been trying to setup HORDE 2.2.5 with the
latest version of Kronolith.

1. I think I've installed HORDE successfully - if I go to

http://192.168.0.30/horde/horde-2.2.5/test.php I get decent test page, I can
see sessions, all seems well.

2. I've installed the database, kronolith tables have installed into the
horde database, permissions for horde user seem setup OK, I think I've steup
config files OK.

3. Folder structure is as follows:

/web/horde/horde-2.2.5/kronolith

4. Registry for horde and kronolith contains:

$this->applications['kronolith'] = array(

'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../kronolith',

'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/kronolith',

'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/kronolith/graphics/kronolith.gif',

'name' => _("Calendar"),

'allow_guests' => false,

'status' => 'inactive'

);

Does this look OK? Making status to active doesn't seem to make any
difference.

5. If I goto:

http://192.168.0.30/horde/horde-2.2.5/kronolith/index.php I get nothing; no
reaction, no page - nothing.

Anyone got any ideas as to where there might be a logfile, or somewhere I
could start looking?

If I go to:

http://192.168.0.30/horde/horde-2.2.5/kronolith/status.php I get:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'kronolith' in
/web/horde/horde-2.2.5/kronolith/status.php on line 14

Anyone any ideas as to where I might start looking?

Thanks, Michela.