[horde] Installation Query

Markus Neuhuber markus at neuhuber.de
Fri Apr 16 04:23:49 PDT 2004

	Hi,

	It´s confusing - when opening the "index.php" I expectedyou should
get at least a login screen... Did you allready configure the
hordeauthentification?  - or did you login to horde regardless
ofkronolith?

	there is a "default" log in /tmp/horde.log ...unless you configured
something else.

	Perhaps you can find a pointer inthe log.

	You´re welcome

	Markus