[horde] Horde Config

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:18:44 PDT 2004

All,

When configuring the Horde (HEAD) under the following section:

*Determines how we generate full URLs (for location headers and such).
NOTE: If you choose to always generate https URLs, you MUST hardcode the
correct HTTPS port number in the server port setting below. Otherwise Horde
will be unable to generate correct HTTPS URLs when a user tries to access
Horde via a non-HTTPS port.

If this selection -> [Assume that we are not using SSL and never generate
https URLs.] is taken, the Horde configuration writes out the conf.php
without this entry -> [$conf['use_ssl'] = 0;] which causes the following
Notifications:

Notice: Undefined index: use_ssl in /usr/share/pear/Horde.php on line 1002