[SPAM] [horde] Where does the Address book reside?

Galactic galactic at galacticzero.net
Wed Apr 21 15:25:54 PDT 2004

Using MySQL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc.
[mailto:ivan.zilic at maingroup.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 1:43 PM
To: galactic at galacticzero.net
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [horde] Where does the Address book reside?

what storage system are u using for horde?

Mysql? postresql? etc

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes
friends
with"

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail

address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are
not
the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received

this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender
by
replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies
of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through our
network.

Quoting Galactic <galactic at galacticzero.net>:

> I recently had a HD crash, had to move all users mboxs and the like
from the
> damaged HD to the new one. I've managed to get everything but the
horde
> address books moved. I'll need to import them into the new system and
would
> like a little guidance on how to do this.
>
> Some more info:
>
> Running RHE3, PSA7 (Plesk) which implements it's own Dir structure for
Horde