[horde] check if the user was login

Peter Mueller peter.mueller at freelinks.ch
Thu Apr 22 08:48:00 PDT 2004

ok, it works. the problem is, that after we change the webroot to ''

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
'webroot' => '',

the url must include the horde-session. how we can change this, that we don't
need to put in every url the horde_session-variable?

with regards
peter