[horde] Horde/Imp HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 22 11:04:35 PDT 2004

Quoting Chris Williamson <chris at nocrash.net>:

> Is anyone else having major problems trying to install Horde, and IMP head?
> I've tried with HEAD versions that have come out the past couple
> months with no success...

 From horde/docs/INSTALL:

At this point, the Horde framework modules need to be installed. This must be
done as root (or another user with sufficient administrator priviledges)::

    cd horde/framework
    php -q install-packages.php

For Windows systems - use the ``install-packages.bat`` file instead.
For Debian systems - the command-line PHP interpreter might be called ``php4``
instead of ``php``.

-chuck