[horde] Re: when is the next stable release?

Luc Peerdeman ljgp at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 23 16:45:53 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Emre Yildirim <ey at ieee.org>:
>
>> I know this sounds like a stupid question, but when is the next stable
>> release
>> planned?
>

> When it's ready.

We are using the previous version of Horde on a leased Linux box. The
functionality offered is not enough for our needs anymore. That of the
next version promises to be. Within one or two months we have to decide
  if we wait for and install the next Horde version, or drop it
altogether and install something else instead.

In this situation, "When it's ready" is not very informational. Although
it may help us make up our minds quicker.

That said, as a user I like the mail client (this is what I use most)
and would like to continue using Horde.

Luc.