[horde] New Kolab Webclient Release

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Apr 26 18:01:17 PDT 2004

As much as I hate everything that starts with "K" :) this is very
exciting.

Is there a high level overview of what changes have been made to Horde,
and its apps? I read that it isn't quite compatible with other clients..
Could you expand on how/why this is? Would they ignore each other, or
would there be data loss if you try to use more then one client?

Is http://kolab.org/client-features.html up to date, at least for those
two clients?