[horde] Weather.com feed

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Tue Apr 27 17:32:52 PDT 2004

Using my zip code for my location, but tried City, State as well. E_ALL is
set and Pear logging is set to debug. The block doesn't even show up.

The only suspicious entry in horde.log is:
 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission for horde [on line 642
of "c:\php\pear\Horde\Registry.php"]

Wasn't there a thread about this a couple of days ago or am I just confused?

Thomas