[horde] automatically add to address book

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Wed Apr 28 11:42:01 PDT 2004

Quoting Frank Zhang <fzhang at hsc.unt.edu>:

> I did not see that addressbook icon sitting beside the email address. I do
> have turba installed and address book is working OK. Do I need to activate
> this feature somewhere ?

     Take a look at your IMP options, under "Addressbook".  You'll need to
select something under "Choose the addressbook to use when adding
addresses".

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
  -- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille