[horde] Weather.com feed

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Wed Apr 28 15:01:04 PDT 2004

Well, I feel pretty dumb, but for the archives...

I resolved the issue by adding:
PEAR Package: Cache 1.5.3 or newer (optional)
PEAR Package: DB 1.4 or newer (optional)
PEAR Package: HTTP_Request 1.2 or newer (optional)
PEAR Package: SOAP 0.7.5 or newer (optional)
PEAR Package: XML_Serializer 0.8 or newer (optional)

As well as any dependencies for the above.

The packages are listed as "OPTIONAL" and I assumed that the only
requirement was Services_Weather.

Thanks for the help Rick!

Thomas