[horde] OCI8 sessionhandler question

John Buysse jbuysse at nd.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:21:24 PDT 2004

Has anyone been able to use oci8 for a sessionhandler.  Our
configuration is as follows;
Horde 2.2.4
IMP 3.2.2
Turba 1.2.1
PHP 4.3.2

When using oci8 for a sessionhandler I get the following errors.

PHP Warning:  ociexecute(): OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00933: SQL command not
properly ended in
usr/products/apache-webmail-eval/htdocs/horde/lib/SQL.php on line 157
PHP Warning:  ocifetchinto(): OCIFetchInto: ORA-24374: define not done
before fetch or execute and fetch in
/usr/products/apache-webmail-eval/htdocs/horde/lib/SQL.php on line 158
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/products/apache-webmail-eval/htdocs/horde/lib/SQL.php on line 159
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the
session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Thanks,

John
--
John C. Buysse
Senior Systems Administrator

"My car absolutely will not run unless my golf clubs are in the trunk."