[horde] md5() format passwords

Todd Keeler tkeeler at ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 30 15:32:30 PDT 2004

So as per a previous posting,  I'm using the 'sql' drivers for
authentication.  The only module I'm running is kronolith,
and from the faq I was able to add the admin user as given in the CVS
using the script auth_initial_user.sql.   Logging in with the new admin
user worked, but there was no way to add new users via the horde
interface... I assume I need imp to do that... as the rest of the faq
uses it, however...
I would like to add users straight into the mysql databse,  the faq says
passwords need to be in md5()  format,  does anyone know
of a way to compute md5() format passwords from the text version?
Thanks..