[horde] (no subject)

horde at rnet-tech.com horde at rnet-tech.com
Sat May 1 12:25:22 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am using the latest HEAD.  I accidently copied over my customized .php files
with the .php.dist files in the config directories of horde and imp.  I have
corrected them back some, but am still having some difficulties and am hoping
you can assist me in correcting the situation.

Here are my current symptoms:

My users can login and read mail.  (I should mention that my users have accounts
on the system and I am using  (or at leat want to use) IMAP for
authentication.)

When I attempt to access my address book, I get:
Connection to IMSP host failed.

I do not know if this is related or not, but when I choose the option of
renaming sent-mail folder, I got this error message:

Renaming "sent-mail" to "" failed. This is what the server said:

but that is all it says.

Thanks in advance!

-eb