FW: [horde] AD + Password

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu May 6 11:25:11 PDT 2004

I do not know which IMAP daemon the Qmail Toaster use, thus can't really
tell you how to configure it to authenticate against the AD (more
precisely, LDAP or Kerberos).  It probably involve configuring PAM, though.

Does Horde come standard with the Qmail Toaster ?  Right now, how are
user authenticated for IMAP or POP access ?