[horde] Icons as PNG-format

Mats Djärf md at webbplatsen.se
Fri May 7 07:13:11 PDT 2004

I know that Internet Explorer got some problem with 32 bits PNGs.
Who use that browser anyhow ;)

I will send you the icons when they are ready. Should be great to have
the ability to use specific icons as I wrote earlier. Just tell me if
you gonna implement this feature. Til then ...there will be 16x16 icons.

<: mats