[horde] konqueror logs out all the time

Emre Yildirim ey at ieee.org
Fri May 7 13:05:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but konqueror seems to have trouble
staying 'logged in' with IMP and Horde (both HEAD).  Sometimes I log in, and
view a message...and then view another message, and then try to download an
attachment, and it will redirect me to the horde login screen.  I log back in,
and it downloads the attachment.  This is not specific to downloading
attachments though, it seems to happen at random times.

I looked in konqueror's preferences under cookies, and everything seems to look
okay.  Any suggestions?