[horde] Login Problems Under SSL and Undefined Index

Greg Lamb greg at linuxbin.com
Sat May 8 00:25:42 PDT 2004

I am currently experiencing two issues with my Horde install...

The first is that while using non-ssl (http) browsing login works fine.
However while using ssl (https) browsing, after a successful login
(according to the logs) I immediately return to the login page with no
errors reported... unless I explicitly log in to IMP (/horde/imp)... and
then while logged in if I change to a different module I return to the
login page. Again this does not occur while using non-ssl.

I am running the following modules and versions, using IMP for auth in
the registry and IMAP...

horde-2.2.5.tar.gz
imp-3.2.3.tar.gz
kronolith-1.1.2.tar.gz
mnemo-1.1.1.tar.gz
nag-1.1.1.tar.gz
turba-1.2.2.tar.gz

If it is of significance I am also using suphp... I also tried setting
use_ssl to 1 rather than auto-detect...

The second issue I am experiencing is that after clicking "View Message
Source" - I get the following error...

Warning: Undefined index: in /var/www/horde/imp/view.php on line 37

That occurs in either an http or https state... Save As works fine (I've
also read this error in association with that)

Thanks for any suggestions!